- Educate and/or train managers on best practice HR
- Customise HR requirements as required
- Review your Offer of Employment material (Essential to Employee and worthwhile as an Employer)
- Review / develop Employment Agreements, Job Descriptions, Protocols and Policies, Orientation and/or Induction programs, Hiring process
- Restructure and Change Management service delivery
- Create Variation(s) clause(s) to Employment Agreements
- Personal Grievances
- Performance management of employees
- Disciplinary meetings and Outcomes
- Termination of Employment (Planned or Unplanned)
- Investigation processing
- Union Negotiations
NFES proudly supports AMK CVs Ltd for all your CV writing needs https://amkcvsltd.co.nz/
HR Solutions Auckland
HR Solutions in Auckland from Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions
Are you looking for better HR solutions in Auckland? Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions can help. If your HR responsibilities have become too big or too complex to handle in-house, we can provide the assistance you need to keep things running smoothly and your team functioning at peak efficiency.
Benefits of Using an HR Managed Service Provider
If you operate a business, you probably agree that your employees are your most valuable asset. You want to manage your human resources tasks optimally, but you may have found that the various required HR functions have become too complex to maintain in-house. Here are a few of the important advantages of working with HR solution providers.
- Cost savings. A fully functional in-house HR department requires not just additional office space but also an experienced and trained staff. Many smaller businesses simply cannot afford this expense. Outsourcing your HR tasks can save you money – not only are overall costs lower, but they are also variable, and you can reduce costs when necessary.
- Help with compliance. Many small- to medium-sized businesses struggle to keep up when it comes to compliance, especially with laws that often change, such as those pertaining to insurance claims management, regulation of benefits, and hiring. Failure to comply can lead to very costly penalties. You can help protect yourself and your business by working with a trusted HR provider who can help you take the right action to comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Employee development. You can better manage your employees’ development and performance by hiring an HR provider. These professionals can implement plans for performance management and ensure that your team complies with your company procedures and policies to help you achieve your business goals. HR providers can monitor employee performance and relay their findings to management, reducing your managers’ workload.
- A more efficient workplace. It’s vital to maintain an efficient and productive workplace. You can create greater efficiency by outsourcing your HR functions. HR providers utilise advanced technology to streamline key HR functions, such as benefit administration and compliance management. This technology can allow you to spend less time on paperwork and more time improving the effectiveness and efficiency of your team.
Signs You Should Contact Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions
How do you know if you need HR support in Auckland? From grievances and appraisals to hiring and dismissals, HR outsourcing providers can assist you with a wide variety of tasks. Here are a few signs that might indicate that you could benefit from working with a human resources provider.
- Your business is growing. Finding and hiring new people and managing a growing number of employees create additional demands on your time. If you have a formerly tight-knit team that’s now expanding, you may experience new issues with productivity, performance, and morale. You may need a more formal approach to the management of your team and a little help with hiring, evaluations, and other requirements.
- You’ve made a hiring error. Perhaps your latest recruit wasn’t completely honest about their qualifications or maybe there is a personality clash within the team. Perhaps your new hire simply has not lived up to their promises. Recruitment is not an exact science. However, an HR service provider can help in multiple ways, including writing accurate job descriptions, checking qualifications, conducting interviews, and managing onboarding, to name just a few.
- You have noticed that there is a toxic atmosphere in your workplace. Staff disputes and personality clashes are part of life when you work with other people. How you respond to conflict can make all the difference. HR professionals can help you tackle sensitive issues and create a more peaceful environment by finding fair resolutions that work for everyone. Furthermore, you may find that your employees are more comfortable talking to an objective third party about their problems than you, their boss.
About Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions
At NFES, we’ll work one-on-one with you to ensure that we understand your needs and that you are satisfied with your service. We can help take the stress out of dealing with your employees, and we’ll identify solutions and outcomes that suit your requirements. We are experienced, cost-competitive, and based locally right here in South Auckland. Contact us today to discuss your needs.