HR Consulting in Auckland
When Should You Turn to Help from HR Consulting in Auckland?
It is difficult to overstate the value of accessing an outside perspective to improve your business, and HR consulting in Auckland can prove a valuable resource. No company can do everything on its own and developing the experience necessary to handle things in-house sometimes requires a helping hand. At Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions Ltd., we stand ready to provide valuable insight and guidance into creating a series of human resources guidelines that will protect and empower your business.
What Should I Look For in Human Resource Consultants in Auckland?
Working with any consultant requires a degree of trust. Here’s what to look for in a team to establish that all-important baseline of trustworthiness:
- Robust qualifications and a clear understanding of the challenges that an HR consultant must address. Experience matters when improving workplace relationships and creating self-sustaining structures that your business can rely upon for years to come. Some situations, especially with troublesome employees, may prove especially difficult for a manager to navigate alone. Knowing how to handle those unique cases is why you should have an HR specialist to call for help.
- Affordability and value bundled with transparency. The goal of improving your HR systems or working with a consultant to handle negotiations or internal investigations is ultimately to save money by reducing turnover. Avoiding unnecessary liabilities contributes to financial wellness for the company, too. Your human resources advisor shouldn’t bundle in hidden fees and high costs but should provide real value to your business.
- The ability to work with employees and to foster a sense of trust and reliability within that relationship. Sure, you might think your HR procedures are in place to protect the company — to some extent, that’s true. However, your employees must be able to trust HR, too, if you hope to create a system that self-corrects and prevents grievances from becoming problematic.
Why Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions Ltd. is Your Best Choice for HR Services
We tick each of the boxes listed above with ease, but you don’t have to take our word for it alone. Here’s why we represent your ideal solution:
- We are qualified. With a Master’s in Human Resources, we’ve put in the work necessary to understand the challenges that face the modern workplace. At NFES, we also have an excellent knowledge of the best practices and procedures used in today’s workplaces. When you need to create an HR framework that works for the unique needs of your company, we understand how to assess and execute.
- We are versatile. Whether you are a small business looking to create better relationships between employees and managers, or a major operation preparing for a significant restructuring event, NFES can step in to provide valuable insights at every step of the way. Improve employee retention and reduce turnover, improve onboarding and talent acquisition, and do more with your existing resources through our insights.
- We are focused on high-quality service. Our goal is to make our partners feel that they have a friendly resource to rely upon, rather than providing a traditionally dry and stoic approach to human resource consulting. Our business is people, after all, and we enjoy the opportunity to get to know you, the people within your business, and how we can better help promote your mission.
Signs You Should Contact Neville Farrelly Employment Solutions Ltd.
Still unsure if your business would benefit from consulting with an outside professional on HR matters? Look out for some of the signs that indicate HR consulting services would be a benefit:
- Your business has begun preparations to expand and will soon need to add many new individuals to the business. Expansion can be a challenge for small HR departments on many levels. Preserving your company culture by promoting your mission and maintaining your core values often proves challenging during an expansion, too. We’ll step in to help create the framework necessary for strong growth.
- Your business faces persistent problems with one or a group of employees. Personal grievances can dismantle a workplace’s ability to function as a cohesive unit, and disgruntled staff can pose a risk to the company in several ways. Sometimes an outside perspective is necessary to defuse the situation and rebuild the lines of communication between management and the average employee.
- Your business must downsize and/or restructure. Just as onboarding new staff is difficult, so too is separating a large number of employees. At times, it is an unfortunate necessity. NFES will step in to help create a plan for an orderly and understanding approach to downsizing. Your next round of exit interviews could be simpler.
Why NFSE is a Cost-Effective Choice for HR Consulting Services
Ultimately, our goal is always to help our partners prosper and profit. We dedicate ourselves to providing value-enriched services, and our schedule of fees is always available for your consideration upon request. By working together, we can take your investment and make it pay dividends over the
long-term with the headaches you’ll avoid. Contact us today for further information.